FPC revision 33895 introduced some changes that are behind a VER3_0 define. This revision prevents the building of FPC trunk with a FPC 3.1.1 bootstrap compiler on an aarch64 system.

I do know that I should use a 3.0.0 bootstrapper to build trunk.
So, I am open for instructions on how to build a 3.0.0 compiler for aarch64.
Because, I do not know how to build one.

Until this time, I used cross-compiling trunk on a Windows-system to build a 3.1.1 (cross)compiler for aarch64.

The makefiles for 3.0.0 do not have an aarch64 target.
Also, the Makefile.fpc do not contain aarch64 info.

Any help would be appreciated.