Hello,
please take a look at this small example:

program types;

type
  PMyTypeA = ^MyTypeA;
  PMyTypeB = ^MyTypeB;

type
  MyTypeA = record
    foo: integer;
    bar: integer;
  end;

type
  MyTypeB = record
    foo: string;
    bar: string;
  end;

begin
end.

it obviously doesn't compile because there are multple "type" sections
defined and forward types are not properly resolved within the same "type"
section, reference: https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/ref/refse16.html

Considering that I often encounter difficulties translating C headers to
Pascal because declared types are most of the time dislocated in the header
source file and splitted in different blocks, I'd like to know if there is
a switch to enable forward type resolution within the same source file at
least, and if not please let me know if it can be considered a feasible
feature request.

Thank You in advance.

Sandro Cumerlato