On Sat, 30 Jun 2018, Maciej Izak wrote:

fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org>:

No, the bad taste is too have a class that appears to be named
specifically to fit a specific third party project inside a general purpose
library.

Ok, I agree here, but why Michael Van Canneyt decide to annihilating only
TmORMotHashFactory and TDelphi*HashFactory still exist? This is highly not
consequent!

Because maybe TDelphi*HashFactory is needed for Delphi compatibility.
I did not have time to investigate that.

We do not aspire to compatibility with mORMot, this is for sure, and
therefor I renamed it. Feel free to suggest another name.