Am 25.10.2018 um 09:06 schrieb Sven Barth via fpc-devel:
Simon Kissel <simon.kis...@nerdherrschaft.com <mailto:simon.kis...@nerdherrschaft.com>> schrieb am Do., 25. Okt. 2018, 08:54:

    - Complete the LLVM branch of FPC. It looks like Jonas has stopped
       working on it two years ago, which is a pity.

I personally don't think that LLVM is the way to go. It's essentially a moving target and adds an unnecessary dependency to the compiler.

Me neither :)

    - Rewrite the code generator, for example in a SSA-IR way

Didn't Florian work on that already? I wonder how far he is by now 🤔

Got distracted by other stuff but also because I do not believe that it matters much for a lot real world programs (small benchmarks are another story).