Hi Jonas,

Nice results!

> Since I only have a preliminary llvm version (with Dwarf EH) running on
> macOS, I can't provide a direct Kylix comparison. The versions below are
> both x86-64. As mentioned before, a 32 bit FPC/LLVM is still quite a way
> off.

How far of a way is that? Sadly we'll have to support some 32 bit
platforms for a couple more years...

And how far away is getting this to run on Linux?

And: Any language features or RTL stuff that does not yet work
with FPC/LLVM?

Bonus question: I don't know on which layer threads and exceptions are
handled with LLVM - will you be able to make use of the improvements to
TLS and Exception handling, in other words, can we combine the best
of both worlds?

BR,

Simon