Hi Christo,

Στις 3/6/2019 9:47 μ.μ., ο Christo Crause έγραψε:
On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 11:16 AM Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis via fpc-devel <fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org <mailto:fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org>> wrote:

    >>     and add support for the avrxmega3 subarch, atmega 3208,
    >> 3209, 4808, 4809 ( from Christo Crause's repository
    >> https://github.com/ccrause/freepascal.git [7] ) ?

    Any news, plans for those mcu's ( I don't want to push my luck ... )?

AFAIK the code hasn't been tested on an actual mcu from this family, so it is probably not yet ready for inclusion in a stable version.

I build a simple blinky for a atmega4809 and it worked. I thought that I informed you regarding this but it seems that I forgot.

If you want I can run some tests. You can send me tests that you think that are appropriate for those mcu's.

I've soldered a atmega4809 on a breakout pcb and of course I can solder the others atmega3208/9 and the athemega4808 for testing .

PS: I'm curious if there is, a test suite for testing the compiler in such hardware or how can someone create such a test ...

regards,

--

Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis