On 6/16/19 6:44 PM, Ryan Joseph wrote:

On Jun 16, 2019, at 6:00 PM, Benito van der Zander <ben...@benibela.de> wrote:

Objects are much more useful than classes or records

Now that’s an inflammatory statement! :) But seriously, I do miss record
inheritance from C++, C#, Swift when I’m in Pascal.

what always confused me these days is that records and objects were one thing back in the (TP6) day but today they are something quite different... i had to be very careful when i wrote my satellite TLE management tool because of these differences...