On Sat, 3 Aug 2019, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:

On 13.07.2019 21:26, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
I think all sides have now been reviewed to the point of boring or annoying each other almost to death, and we finally need to decide on whether the patch is applied, and if so, which parts of it.

That would be great. I have been waiting for some kind of decision or at least some statement from the compiler team for more than a year. Are there any news regarding the decision progress?

It has not been discussed on core.

As far as I am concerned, the patch can be applied. But since I don't manage the compiler, I have little voice in the process.

I will raise the subject on core.