Since I'm working on generics right now can we finally, at the very least,
allow class operators for comparison operators? This is literally the only way
for a generic class to override the = operator (along with some others) so
there's no reason not to allow this. I understand the objection to :=, + etc..
where it returns a copy of a class instance and people could in theory do
memory unsafe things, with comparison operators there is no possibility for
this. I already made a patch for "advanced records" which is in limbo but It's
trivial to adapt this for classes and put restrictions on the type of operator.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph