On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 7:16 PM Bart <bartjun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to build with only the path to the starting compiler in %PATH%:
>
> PATH /devel/fpc/3.2.2/bin/i386-Win32
> make clean
> make all OPT=...
>
> That failed on make clean:

That error goes away if I add C:\Windows to the path.

However, then I get the same build error:

Compiling .\oracle\src\oraoci.pp
oraoci.pp(1437) Error: Invalid DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\common.dll,
invalid header size
oraoci.pp(1437) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted

(Even if I adjust the path to C:\devel\fpc\3.2.2\bin\i386-win32)

So, why then does fpc find the (wrong) common.dll in c:\windows\system32?

It seems I'm stuck with a machine with which I cannot build fpc anymore.

--
Bart