Florian, could you check this one please? Probably a regression:
https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/source/-/issues/39364

Kind regards,
Dmitry D. Chernov

10.10.2021, 23:55, "Florian Klämpfl via fpc-devel" <fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org>:
Reminder :)

So far I have only the second avr merge list from Christo open. Anything else?

As the dust of the switch to git settles we would like to start preparing the next release (3.2.4). To do so, some stuff from main (former trunk) might need to be merged as well as regressions against 3.2.2 need to be fixed. To propose commits to be merged to fixes, either propose them here or fill a cherry pick request on gitlab (preferred, see https://wiki.freepascal.org/FPC_git#Submitting_a_request_to_merge.2Fcherry-pick_a_certain_commit_to_fixes).

A log of not yet considered commits can be found at https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/merging/-/blob/main/eligible.log

For regressions against 3.2.2, please fill a bug report on gitlab.
,