Le 10/11/2021 à 21:19, Sergey Organov via fpc-devel a écrit :
Hello,

Using cross-compiler from x86-linux to arm-linux, I keep getting a lot
of warnings at the linking stage of my programs, in the form:

/opt/[...]/arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: warning: library search path
"/usr/lib/eject/" is unsafe for cross-compilation
/opt/[...]/arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: warning: warning: library search path
"/usr/lib/console-setup/" is unsafe for cross-compilation
[...]

for virtually every sub-directory in /usr/lib. FPC 3.2.0 and 3.2.2 both
have this issue.

This makes me suspect FPC cross produces instructions for the linker to
search for files in wrong directories, where host libraries reside, that
could lead to unpredictable results, and then tons of the warnings are
really annoying.

What's the way to fix this?

  Try to use -Xd compiler option
~/bin$ fpc -h | grep -- -Xd
      -Xd        Do not search default library path (sometimes required for
cross-compiling when not using -XR)

Pierre