> On Mar 24, 2022, at 7:21 AM, Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-devel
> <fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> I am all for merging the implementation of Ryan, but this is not my domain,
> so one of the compiler people needs to look at it.

FPC badly needs another reviewer or someone with authority otherwise. I’ve been
waiting for Sven to get cleared up with the closures but this is taking months
and years and in the mean time the “implicit function specialization” has been
sitting there for a year already (started it in 2019) and now we have the
Extended RTTI which is in the pipeline (can they be merged soon?).

Given that this could take well over a year to get reviewed and merged but at
least Sven did approve of the idea. If a project has these kinds of delays in
management it’s probably time to reconsider some things, no?

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph