On 3/28/23 02:12, Michalis Kamburelis via fpc-devel wrote:
We're experimenting with compiling Castle Game Engine using FPC
WebAssembly target.
[..]
x3dcamerautils.pas(344,0) Error: Wasm32 symbol
X3DFIELDS$_$TSFROTATION_$__$$_SETVALUE$TGENERICVECTOR4 without index
value error

FWIW i experienced the same problem when trying to build my Post Apocalyptic Petra game some months ago as i posted back then:

https://lists.freepascal.org/pipermail/fpc-devel/2022-July/044721.html

Sadly i never found a workaround but it does sound like an issue with whatever generates the wasm code itself instead of the assembler - as mentioned in the message above, trying other assemblers produced different errors.

The errors also seem to be more of a symptom than a cause as, as you also figured out, trying to fix things just move the error around and it happens in various places that do not seem to have much in common.

But i didn't look further into it because i was busy with other stuff. I mainly wanted to make the wasm build for fun and perhaps to put it on the itch.io landing page if it worked fine but that was very low priority.

Kostas