Aah, partially answered.  It's not supported in 3.2.2, but there is better support for it in the trunk.

Kit

On 29/04/2024 06:42, J. Gareth Moreton via fpc-devel wrote:
Hi everyone,

I may need some help with this one.  Is there a tried and tested way of getting FPC to build and install on aarch64-win64? (I assume that's the correct OS for Windows for ARM64).  The make script doesn't seem to accept the combination of CPU_TARGET=aarch64 OS_TARGET=win64 and it's a struggle to even find the right tools for this platform.

Kit