Martin Frb via fpc-devel <fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org> schrieb am Fr.,
3. Mai 2024, 12:13:

> In case it goes ahead, I am trying to thing of what would be needed....
> Can anyone think of any feature for Pascal properties that is not
> covered by the below?

A property can be marked "default". Currently only array properties, but
there is still the idea to implement "hoisting" of sub members through
single properties.

Properties of type interface or class can have an "implements" clause that
redirects the implementation of an interface implemented by the class
(note: class type properties are not yet supported by FPC, but are on the
ToDo list for Delphi compatibility).

Oxygene introduced per setter/getter visibility and since I had need of
this here and then in the past I might still be inclined to implement that
in the future, so this might not only be for C# then.