On Thu, 9 May 2024, Marģers . via fpc-devel wrote:

Is there a way to download human readable format documenation?

Please explain ?

The documentation is available as PDF. That's human readable ?

Looking documentation of 3.2.2 and it is bad. Errors and errors. Wanted to
crosschech, maybe it is all fixed meanwhile.

You can check the actual state of documentation on the daily build:
https://www.freepascal.org/daily/

Failing to compilde documentation by myself. Where to download or how to
compile?

The documentation is in gitlab, just as the rest of FPC:

https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/documentation

If you find errors in the documentation, the documentation bugtracker is also
where you should report issues.

Simple "make" does not work. It is allways "Target not supported, run fpcmake".
And that is not valid solution.

If you tried make to build the documentation, then I assume you downloaded the
documentation
so you should be aware of the gitlab location. So why do you ask where to
download it ?

Anyway: I suspect you tried this on windows ?

Building the documentation on windows is not supported, you need linux to build
the documentation.