Note:

As a consequence, the GitHub Action
https://github.com/gcarreno/setup-lazarus also fails now. Trying to
use it to install FPC+Lazarus results in an error

  Error: getPackageList -- Request timeout: /packagelist.json

in GitHub Action workflow output. I guess because the action downloads
https://packages.lazarus-ide.org/packagelist.json . Which, while it
works in the normal browser (like Firefox) (with a considerable
delay), but e.g. "wget" (with default timeouts) fails:

   $ wget https://packages.lazarus-ide.org/packagelist.json
   --2024-10-01 17:09:44--  https://packages.lazarus-ide.org/packagelist.json
   Resolving packages.lazarus-ide.org (packages.lazarus-ide.org)...
37.97.187.115, 2a01:7c8:aac1:2f0::1
   Connecting to packages.lazarus-ide.org
(packages.lazarus-ide.org)|37.97.187.115|:443... failed: Connection
timed out.
   Connecting to packages.lazarus-ide.org
(packages.lazarus-ide.org)|2a01:7c8:aac1:2f0::1|:443... failed:
Network is unreachable.

( I understand this, I mean I'm writing above as just "FYI" for people
who may be using https://github.com/gcarreno/setup-lazarus , like
Castle Game Engine actions do. I was surprised today to see our GitHub
Actions fail, but this explains it. I'm not "demanding" any action,
sure you need to put limits to protect from DDOS. I'm just making a
note to eventually relax these limits to at least enable the above
wget again. )

Regards,
Michalis

wt., 1 paź 2024 o 11:00 Marc Weustink via lazarus