Top 20 languages for 2010 so far:
  http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

Hey, Delphi (aka Object Pascal) is 12th - that's not bad, though its
ranking is falling. :-(  But again, look at that spike back in 2005. Just
shows what new management can do.
  http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/paperinfo/tpci/Delphi.html

Good old Pascal (procedural non-Object Oriented one) is not doing bad
either, sitting steady at 15th place.

Wow, here are some interesting graphs for you.
This one just goes to show what a populare product(s) like iPhone and iPad
can do to the popularity of a programming language.
  http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/paperinfo/tpci/Objective-C.html

And what's up with Ada? Moving up 12 places from last year. I thought that
language was done and dusted, or maybe I got confused with another language.

Visual Basic! Wow, is anybody still using that?? It's falling fast, but
still up there in 5th place!
  http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/paperinfo/tpci/%28Visual%29_Basic.html

Regards,
  - Graeme -