2012/9/27 Cephas Atheos <uncleb...@gmail.com>:

> I'd like to offer my support and assistance in cleaning up the pages,
> fixing links and server errors, and generally helping to bring the site
> (possibly kicking and screaming! :) up to scratch.

Although I am not in the position to say anything authoritative in
this matter I personally would very much like to see the website being
improved by somebody who has the necessary time and the dedication to
do this. I can remember this topic comes up every few years or so, the
general consensus *seems* to be that the website could indeed be a bit
better, more informative and also more modern looking but its at the
very bottom of the priorities list and shortly thereafter the
discussion slowly dies, everybody agrees that something could or
should be done but nobody has the time to actually do it.

Now here is again somebody who is willing to contribute and *has* the
time, I strongly suggest letting him do it.  After all what damage
could happen? It could only get better, I doubt it can get worse.
Therefore I support this request.

Bernd