Bo Berglund wrote:
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 13:21:20 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markmll.fpc-ot...@telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

Cyrax wrote:
I propose adding fpc-devel list to Gmane service. fpc-pascal list is there already and for completeness, fpc-devel would be nice addition.

Thoughts on this matter?

<url:http://gmane.org/>
Yes please.

+1 (not that I would have much to contribute on devel, but it is nice
being able to follow discussions)

And NNTP beats forums outright!

Bo, nice to see you in here. Please feel free to ask questions on SSH etc. if you've got loose ends, since I don't think we'll be coughed at in here :-)

I'd note that I interface to the mailing lists using NNTP and a modicum of Perl, but messages with embedded HTML etc. tend not to make it past the spam filters.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk