On 28/02/17 08:00, Bo Berglund wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 22:25:26 -0300, Andreas
<andreasberger....@gmail.com> wrote:

The company I work for will be realizing an embedded project using
Orange PI. I can use any tool I want, but the project will be on a
Orange PI (A very small chance of Raspberry PI). Does any one have FPC
running on Orange PI? If so would you be willing to help me get set up?
I am totally unpracticed in Linux, but am sure I can get into it.

So it seems likely they are tweaked versions of the "real" Raspbian,
which might cause concerns down the line.

Why not go with the original Raspberry Pi instead?

At the very least I'd suggest starting off with a pukka Raspberry Pi as a familiarisation exercise, since it's a popular platform and they've a got good support forum. It also makes it much easier for the rest of us.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk