> Oh God, yes I forgot about those. Amazon is also spreading its tentacles
> everywhere and with microphones (smart speakers) planted in every other
> home. What is this world coming too? Everybody so eager to loose their
> freedom and privacy. Seems Richard Stallman was right all along.

Even the Stasi could never have dreamed of victims buying the devices they
are eavesdropped by :-)

Personally the whole github thing is a non story. Github was not making
money and sooner or later the pushing towards from free towards premium
services would have started.

Now, if your company has Office 365, it might in the future also include
github 365 :-)