Hello.

I'm Key-Real and I use the #fpc IRC Channel for years.

I'm not often active on the forum or the Mailling List(I subscibe only to enter this discursion).

My only SocialNetwork is the IRC, so I care about it. I got a lot of Help there and try to help myself.

I private code(mostly DemoScene related stuff) only with FreePascal, I think it is one of the best compilers ever :)

and I do not want a war about the IRC.

I had never troubles with Joanna, she tryes to keep the channel free of unacceptable Users.
She banned so much persons and bots bacouse they use multiple accounts.

I think this channel sould stay the official FPC IRC!

Thx,
 Kirill