>From: "Lee, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>CC: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: [fpc-pascal](no subject)
>Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:21:36 -0000
>
>This question isn't very easy to answer - there is no information in it.
>Please try to be more precise!
>
>We can help you if you give us some information eg what operating system are
>you using, what are you trying to do compile& run, or debug? What did you
>download? What were the error messages? What did you use before?
>
>Regards John

Dear Sir,

This computer is Pantium 3, Windows 98, I am trying to make use of Pascal for a school project and to have the program to try some programs like calculator(addition, subtraction...),

I downloaded Pascal from the site www.freepascal.org and choosed the Win32 - the download which consisted of the biggest size (18KB) or something like that, then I downloaded it and installed it and got this program.

I may be asked more questions about my computer system and program downloaded in this e-mail address [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope to recieving back from you.

Patrick Zerafa