On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 09:56:20PM +0100, Matt and Lisa Emson wrote:
> > And yes Matt
> > Emson, I do understand why my original functions weren't working :)
>
> including the part about not passing Strings as var params too? ;-P

Yes and no. Why is it so bad to write a function in that way ? It could
of course be written two different ways, but I'd rather this way where I
modify the string passed to the function.

Explain it to me :) (I'm the only one that works on this project of
~30,000 LOC, so I don't see any problem)

cheers
James

-
- James Mills
Zero Defect Software Engineers Group - ZDSEG