> It is greately usable for command-line programs or for visual programs
> where blocking operation is not a problem.

Apps with a GUI will cause a problem, no matter what. I include programs
that use TurboVision/FreeVision/NCurses et al for GUI. I work on a large app
that is completely TCP/IP based (uses raw Delphi socket classes) so I have
come to this conclusion through bitter experience!

It's pretty hard to use blocking sockets without multiple threads without
your application halting whenever there is a request that takes a long time
to respond.

I like your library though, and will look at using it in the future for
small projects (e.g. just used Indy to add NTP services to our server.)

Matt