Hi!

I'm trying to put some key event in the general message queue of an
application. Think of simulating key presses. Some keypresses should be
sent to the window and appear in the focussed widget.

On windows there is (or at least was years ago) the "sendkeys()"
function. Does the fcl or gdk/gtk-binding offer similar possibilities?

Until now i found the function "gtk_signal_emit", but it only does
trigger registered events ... I'm stuck.

Maybe this is more a gdk-qestion, but since I'm using fpc to write it I
dare to ask here.

Bye,
Marc