The actual procedure that is called. It does some asm processing and
then calls the MyAllMethodsHandler2 that works with parameters. Maybe
this is there that there is a problem? (This is all in the
uPSRuntime.pas file)

procedure MyAllMethodsHandler;
//  On entry:
//     EAX = Self pointer
//     EDX, ECX = param1 and param2
//     STACK = param3... paramcount
asm
 push 0
 push ecx
 push edx
 mov edx, esp
 add edx, 16 // was 12
 pop ecx
 call MyAllMethodsHandler2
 pop ecx
 mov edx, [esp]
 add esp, eax
 mov [esp], edx
 mov eax, ecx
end;

2006/8/8, Alexandre Leclerc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
2006/8/8, Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> The problem is more likely that all arguments are extended, which probably
> means that the stack is used differently. Are they pushed on the FPU stack ?

Ok, I found this procedure that is used to handle parameters... Maybe
this is the actual asm code who is not good... ???

--
Alexandre Leclerc