Koenraad Lelong schrieb:
Hi,
I had some spare time so I tried to make an app for arm-linux with mseIDE. I had a problem and tracking this down I found that libc (../packages/base/libc) is not compiled for arm-linux. I made my ppcrossarm-rpm with a spec-file based on the i386 spec-file. I can't see why libc won't compile so has anyone any suggestions where to look ? Compilation for i386 is fine though.

The libc implementation contains a lot of i386 specific structures etc. so it will work only partly on other Archs/CPUs though it may compile of course.