Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:
  *  Tools: contest-friendly IDE; STL-like library

What do you need from STL ? What is lacking ? I program daily and, disregarding GUI classes, all classes I ever needed are in the FCL.

So please elaborate. You can assume (correctly) that I don't know anything
about the STL other than that it's a "standard template library". (which - to me - sounds like something an offset-printer would use ;) )

So a list of classes and what they are supposed to do would be nice.

http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/

Something we want to do with the fgl.

The design of the stl shows that genius and madness are usually closely related ;)