Daniël Mantione wrote:

Op Wed, 23 May 2007, schreef Bisma Jayadi:

No C programs have been submitted recently. It is probably the new broken
scoring system.
Is Shootout using new scoring system? How did you know that?

See the long thread on the forum. It penalizes Pascal because we have a bad score for Chameneos; many languages, evade this now by not implementing Chameneos. Ironically, this is because most implementations use a flawed Chameneos implementation.

Perhaps we should submit a flawed implementation too.

Maybe I can find my initial implementation again. IIRC it was about 10 times faster ;-) (or was it 5)

Marc