Joao Morais wrote:
Luiz Americo Pereira Camara wrote:

Unfortunately in the original code Manager is already an interface but still leaking memory. It seems that is a more complex bug.

If you have two or more interfaces whose members point each other in a circular reference scenario, without using weak reference, you will have memory leakage.

Thanks.
I don't have any experience with interfaces but is quite possible that this is the case. The component i'm porting is the TVirtualTreeView that uses extensively interfaces/COM and this part of the code is a bit complex.

Anyway, calling manually _Release avoid the leak and i will stay with it for now (I hope did not break anything).

Luiz