Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Burkhard Carstens wrote:

Am Dienstag, 5. Juni 2007 22:21 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt:
On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, Darius Blaszijk wrote:
Hi I would like to upload a file through a web page. How can I do
this using FPC? Is there any example available?
The fpweb or cgiapp components can do this for you.
Michael,
is there any information about fpweb available except the sources? Any little example or something? I'd even buy any magazine (as long as it's german or english). The only thing I found so far is a mail in laz-ml in the middle of "Regenerate Makefiles?" thread ..

Sent a mail in private with 2 articles.

Hmmm... what about a link?

Thanks.
--