Brad Campbell wrote:
G'day all,

I'm using Postgres 8.1 and have async notifies working nicely based on select(). The problem is each time I get a notify I leak memory. I've commented out the PQfreemem call and find exactly the same size leak (tested over 10,000 notifies). I assume from that I'm doing something very wrong but I just can't see where. I've been unable to find much in the way of examples out there so I assume I'm doing something wrong.

And I'm not, the leak is in the LCL TLabel component. Sorry for the noise.

Brad