I have tested the 2.20 compiler for Arm. It looks good, a problem I had with
threads has disappeared, but (there is always a but) now I have another
problem.
The bindery file is huge (Normally 160KB now 950KB. I presume that smart
linking dos not work). I also get this warning form the linker "ld: Warning:
gc-sections option ignored".

I have seen this since the version 214.

My min problem is the big executables.

The linker is
GNU ld version 2.15
  Supported emulations:
   armelf_linux
   armelf

Dos anyone have a hint what I can do.

I have converted c header files for NanoX (Micro Windows) and written a
small unit that can create buttons, labels etc. It is not a complete
conversion, but it is useful. Is this of any interest for the free Pascal
people?

Carsten