S. Fisher schreef:
--- Florian Klaempfl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

S. Fisher schrieb:
--- Marco van de Voort <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/gp4/benchmark.php?test=all&lang=all

The reason is that D's mean degraded from 1.40 to 1.43.  I wonder how
that could happen.
They change often. Clean is also quite variable. I assume the
differences
are simply in the magnitude of the uncertainty of the measuring.
I submitted this regex-dna program on 2007-10-31.  It's still in limbo:
neither accepted nor rejected.
Did you do any benchmarking so far?

It runs in about 0.25 seconds on a 3GHz machine using the
101,745 byte data file (the larger file doesn't seem to be
available).

You can generate the test file yourself using the fasta program, IIRC.

I wasn't concerned about optimizing for speed;
it just seemed essential to supply the last missing program.

Well, it depends on you point of view.

It looks good to have all programs available.

If you want the improve the score, than the program should be not more than 1.4 times slower than the fastest program.

Vincent