Hi,

I'm desperately trying to build a application mixing GTK with SDL for *Linux*.

I know that's not always recommended as it involves 2 listening loops but it should work. I found some *C* snippets/applications (eg making window hacks) but I'm unable to translate them into Pascal.
My goal is to display Joystick events into a GTK2 window. Ideally I would like to use Jedi-SDL with GTK2. Of course either GTK2 or SDL used alone works fine.
Does anyone have some example to achieve this ?

Else do you think is it possible to use threads and listen from them to grab Joystick events and then update GTK GUI ?
If yes does anyone have some example ?

Else I'm ready to use anything else than Jedi-SDL as long as it can work with GTK (assembler ? C libraries ?...).
Any suggestion ?

Thanks for help.
Tom