On 03/12/2007, Adrian Maier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Probably the people who are asking for CHM docs are hoping to experience
> better
> search capabilities , although the CHM format itself might not guarantee it .

fpdoc does support searching, but you need to have your own search
engine (backend) hooked up.  It's actually mentioned in the
documentation, just search for it. ;-) I had a look at this a few
months back, because I think searching the Class documentation for any
project is very important.

I'll search my email archive for the name of that search engine
backend.  All I needed to do was reformat some files fpdoc already
generates and save it in a format the search engine expects. It would
have been a very simple process - not sure why I haven't done it yet.

Regards,
  - Graeme -