Hello,

I have downloaded fpc-2.2.0.i386-linux.tar, decompressed the archive and run the install script ./install.sh as none root.

The script prompts the following message:
   "Install prefix (/usr or /usr/local) [/home/bernd/fpc-2.2.0]:"

I read the manual and expected to answer some simple questions. I think, it is my lack of Linux experience, but is not clear to me, what I should enter now.

I would like to install the compiler/rtl/docs into /home/bernd/fpc220 and leave the rest of the system completely untouched. Is this possible? If yes, what do I have to enter? Thanks.

Regards, Bernd.