Folks,

Not sure where to ask this, so I am starting with this list...

Upgraded from xcode 2.1 to 2.4 and FPC 2.2.1. G5 quad, 10.4.11.

My FPC xcode project builds ok, but, when I add an empty file and close the project, xcode says, to the effect:

The project "myProject.xcodeproj" is read only.... You may need to SCM edit the project to gain writability.

We don't use SCM, the SCM menu "enable SCM" is not checked, the SCM system is "None", the project file is not locked, has read/write access for all permissions.....

Prior XCodes/FPCs/Templates had no problem..

Any help?

Gary