Bernd Mueller wrote:

when I try to start a simple "Hello"-Program, which uses the unit pthreads, on an arm-linux target (uClibc), I get the message "not found". The program is crosscompiled from win32, using the fpc 2.2.0 compiler:

program project1;
{$mode objfpc}{$H+}
uses pthreads;

begin
   Writeln('Hello');
end.

There seems to be a problem with the shared libraries. I checked the directory /lib for the libraries and symlinks, but the required libraries seem to be present.

the reason for the "not found" message was, that the dynamic linker on my target was not found. I fixed that, but I get now an Segmentation fault :-( I fear this one will be hard to find. Thanks.

Regards, Bernd.