On Friday 18 January 2008 12:35, Bee wrote:
> > Well, the statements so far went like "this sub.sub.unit stuff is
> > just .NET crap, we won't implement any of those". ;)
>
> I don't like that kind of attitude either. .Net is not crap as a
> whole, it does have some good features and ability.

Yeah, right. Nothing of that is new. It just wasn't hyped and backed by
a big $ company before.

> If some of them
> are really good, then why not implement some of them in FPC too?

*If*, yes.

Don't get me wrong, I am not against this syntax (on the contrary, I'm
even a strong supporter for easily extensible units), but I am against
the (so far) suggested semantics.

Namespaces are too flat and simply not powerful enough to justify the
implementation and maintenance effort.

Vinzent.