On Sun, March 16, 2008 12:14, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Michael Van Canneyt
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  Assign yyoutput to a dummy stream, which simply skips output.
>
> Could you explain better how can this be implemented?
>
> The only think I know about streams is TStream.

I'm not sure if mixing lexlib (which is AFAIK written using procedural TP
style code) with streams is a good idea. Depending on your platform, you
could probably simply assign the text file name of 'NUL' or '/dev/nul'.
Admittedly, I don't know whether this kind of device exists for all
platforms (e.g. Symbian ;-) ).

Tomas