Johann Glaser wrote:
Hi!

Am Montag, den 04.08.2008, 08:23 -0300 schrieb Joao Morais:
Johann Glaser wrote:
How can I access an inherited inherited method which was overloaded?
You can't, one of them will need to have a different name.

Thanks.

Why is a method hidden, just because it has the same name? Isn't it a
totally different method, because it has different parameters? Then it
should be visible. Or did I miss something?

Well, afaik you cannot overload methods which belongs to different classes, even if one inherits from the other. Otoh, note that the Zaher's tip should work very well.

Imho a better approach is change the constructor name if you _really_ need to use two incompatible params list. Even better would be creating constructors with the same syntax. You can use default parameters to accomplish this.

Joao Morais