Hi,

suppose I need some threadvars inside dynamically allocated objects to keep
track of the number of calls to certain methods. Basic requirement is to keep
track of recursive calls per thread, so I tried implementing that with thread
vars. Only problem: How do I initialize them? I can't do it from within the
constructor, because it most probably runs in a different context. I can't do
it from within the object itself, because any flag indicating that the thread
vars are initialized would itself be required to be a thread var...

The only "clean" solution to me seems to hook the BeginThread routine of the
thread manager, but I don't like that approach too much...

Perhaps someone has a smarter idea?

Regards,

Vinzent.