Hi,

I want to install FPC/Lazarus for Win CE, and since I have still problems with it on the iMac, I want to be sure I'm doing it right the first time.
I've printed info found on wiki.
on http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Windows_CE_Interface#Using_the_snapshot_add-on_installer,
I read :
<
Using the stable add-on installer
With the first stable release of Free Pascal for Windows CE the installation of a WinCE development environment was never easier.
Step-by-step guide:
Install the latest Lazarus on Windows normally from SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=89339 Download and install the add-on installer for the same Lazarus version you just downloaded. It's on the same Source Forge Download page.

only I can't find the add-on there.

Does anyone know where I can find a complete install description that is up to date ?

thanks,

Paul