I for one can not get Lazarus to run on 10.4.11 G5 Quad. Followed all
installation instructions - no launch. I don't care to download the source and compile, I expect the easy installation to work (funny Mac user).

although not as it should, I'm happy I'm not the only one ...
I spent a few days trying to get it running.
When I finally got it running, I could run some small test programs until I closed Lazarus.app.
The next morning, I got the OS error message...

I'll wait for the dmg release.

I'll try that one too, but it won't be ready for at least 2 months

Paul