Marco van de Voort writes:

The index of the documentation comes a long way.

I have no idea what I was looking at, but went back to the rtl.pdf and I see the index at the beginning with each function. Maybe was looking at the online HTML. The beginning of the PDF is certainly along the lines of what I was looking for, thanks.

It seems the docs get built through some automated mechanism, so it may not hurt if what I asked for could be done (if it is not difficult to implement). On the index of the PDF to list both page and unit. If it is a lot of work then it's not worth it.

Overall I am very happy with the rtl documentation, specially the examples. It makes it so much easier even for a newbie like myself to get something going by copying/pasting the sample code and modifying as needed.