Op donderdag 18-12-2008 om 18:47 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Skybuck
Flying:

Maybe you should read somewhat more about freepascal, re-think what you
wrote and then come here again.

And in that case, post al your ideas in a seperate mails.

The fpc-compiler can compile Delphi-code, in it's Delhi-mode, and code
written for fpc in Delphi-mode can be compiled by Delphi. As long as you
don't use any of the extensions of fpc on Delphi. So that is already
done.

There also is a improved version of the VCL available, namely the LCL.
Only the LCL is better because it can be used-cross platform. You can
not do that with the VCL, because it's design does not allow that.

The problem you are pointing at is more that the Codegear people don't
cooperate with us, not that we don't try to cooperate with them. We
can't force Codegear to change it's policies. Maybe you should write
some essays to them. (But that has been done before)

There is none usefull idea in your essay which isn't already
implemented, tried or be proven wrong. Just search this list, google and
our website.

Joost.